Friday, November 2, 2012

While seasons are changing...

It's the best time of year again, there is so much to be excited about! Halloween was only two days ago so now all the candy is on sale. Christmas decorations are starting to make their way onto the shelves, and my personal favorite No Shave November, when all the men are hairy and all the girls are wearing pants. Not to mention the fact that sweater weather is simply better weather. 
 
So this year was my first year of not trick or treating, I used to take my brother around the neighborhood every year but being here in LA means put a kink in those plans. Instead I dragged my poor tired from a long day at work because she has a big girl job roommate to our friends for a small Halloween bash. We took many beautiful photos as well...
From roomies to besties with a beautiful hallway moment! 


Lifeguard, Ghost Buster, and Who's that girl? It's Jess!


 
Watch out LA Jenny and Ashley are on the prowl for a new apartment and we will challenge you if we must. Do not stand in the way of the master baker cat ladies or you shall pay the price! We make a great team, Jenny browses the web and sends me her picks then I make appointments and see if they are worthy or not. We've been very fortunate so far and we've seen some beautiful places but nothing has screamed home yet. I'll be seeing two more places today so hopefully that's our place! We just need to walk in and feel it, sort of like this...

 
 
So another thing on my mind these days is guys, but I mean what girl isn't thinking about them? Last Sunday Jenny and I met our friend Robyn at The Griddle, and let me just tell you guys...the men working there are all so beautiful! The three of us carried on a conversation about our cats for a solid fifteen minutes but were interrupted by handsome men inviting us to comedy clubs and band performances. Not only are the servers perfect but the pancake I got looked just like this...

 
Could you imagine the poundage I would put on if I dated a guys who worked there...we can't even joke about that. I've already gained so much weight because my roommate and I are both stupidly good at baking, last night we were up until midnight working on the newest recipe of whoopie pies!
 
 
 
As far as living my dream goes I booked a student film that shoots at USC on Saturday! I'm really excited about this because it's going to be perfect for my reel and the part is so great! Slightly bitchy and a little dumb, but in the end you see that she has a great heart. It's perfect! I realize that I am so lucky to be out here in LA living my dream and making it happen for myself, it's all just a waiting game now. Waiting for a manager, waiting for an agent, waiting for my big break. I just have to be patient and it will all come in time.
 
I will now send you off with a gif from one of my favorite shows on TV right now, New girl. If you don't watch it then you need to start people! Tuesday nights at 9pm on Fox, is where you can catch this little beauty.
 
 
That's all for now folks,
Ashley
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yay!! Creative jucies flowing in the morning...who would've known?

      Delete