Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Attack of the gifs

It's been a while since I've written mainly because I've finally had a lot of stuff to do. Woo hoo!! That was something that was very hard for me to adjust to when I first got to LA, I came from having a schedule that went 100 miles an hour to being completely free. Well on Sunday I had training for Gap, my boss and I are getting along swimmingly, she said it's because I'm weird and I was like...


That's me!
 
In other news over the weekend Jenny and I went to her family's Halloween party, it was super fun and we both nailed our costumes!
 

 
Everyone was highly impressed!
 
So since I've been in LA I've basically tried to do everything I can to make my dream work also to make money. I've done quite a few audience gigs, where they pay me to come to the studio and sit in the audience for the day or a few hours. Doing this has gotten me into some beautiful studios like Warner Brothers, NBCUniversal, and Culver Studios. Every time I go in there I am so inspired! I just see everyone walking around the studio with headsets and the cameras and lights, it makes me feel a bit like this.
 
 
I just know that this is what I am meant to do, as sappy as you may think that sounds! It's just this gut feelings that I get. I'm putting it out into the universe and I'm praying that it comes true!
 
So tonight I'm subbing a tap class for this girl who I met while I was an audience member on Ricki Lake. The trick is that I have almost no clue what I'm doing! I was just a pretend tapper until I was in Crazy For You this past summer. That defiantly kicked my butt into being a good tapper! I'm just scared that I'll go in there and the students will be like she has no clue what she's doing..
 
 
Well hopefully that doesn't happen so I can blog to you guys again,
Ashley
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment