Sunday, November 11, 2012

The week I've had...

What an interesting week I've just had, some ups but more downs  unfortunately. First of all little baby Sophie has needed to go to the Vet for the past two weeks and I've had to reschedule because of my work twice. Then finally the day of her appointment the Vet calls and says sorry they can't see Sophie today because the doctor left for the day...
image
 
The plus side to that is that I eventually got to take the little princess and she got a collar and a name tag! I went ahead and got the extremely girlie pink and purple because of the gender crisis we had the first two weeks together, she deserves it!

 
Yesterday was wonderful because I got to have brunch with my best friend Emma! We met in Silver Lake and if any of you have ever driven through silver lake before you'll know that the roads are extremely windy and TINY. Unfortunately on my way there I got lost and so I while driving I was focusing on the street signs then WHAM, I took some one's side mirror right off.
 
image
 
Nothing like this has ever happened to me before in my life, I felt sooo awful. So I pulled over and wrote my information on the back of a paper CD case and left it on his window. *The up side to this* When the guy called me this morning to talk about what happened he was sooo nice and totally understanding AND I got to see Emma moments later...
 
Now something negative that I deal with everyday is that little Sophie thinks that 6:30-7am is time to wake up and play. Right about that time everyday she gets up and walks all over my face meowing and purring a bit like this...
Annoying Cat
 
Well this week I went to see a taping of The Doctor's with my roommate's mom, she was picking me up at 7am because we needed to be there at 7:45. The night before Jenny and I had stayed up until 2am watching Friends and me crying about my lack of friends. The next morning I had no clue if my alarms even went off but there was little Sophie right on cue at 6:30. Normally I get so frustrated with her, but that day I couldn't thank her enough for being my personal alarm clock!
 
On Friday night I got booked to be an extra in a music video, I didn't know that name of the artist off the top of my head and then I looked her up...OH...MY...Taryn Manning, one of the actresses from Crossroads! "The lame Brittany Spears movie," you say. Yes that was my childhood and it is NOT lame..or at least it wasn't when I was 10. Taryn Manning such a kind humble person! She also told me that working with Brittany is the REAL deal, that she doesn't mess around...or at least she didn't at that point in her career.
 
So in case you didn't notice there was a theme to my post today, basically I had a rough week overall but I just have to focus on the positive things that come from it! I'm experiencing the beginning of my adult life right now and sometimes things are wonderful and other times they suck and I just sit on the couch and cry to my incredible roommate who has made this whole transition 100 times easier. I just need to keep being positive even when things seem to be going wrong. I'm in LA living my dream, how much better can it get?
 
Now before I go I will add a small part about the election, Jenny and I looked a little something like this when we heard the news...
image
 
Have a happy Sunday folks,
Ashley
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment