Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another day in the life...

This is the second time I'm writing a post in one week, crazy town I know. Well let me tell you that I have quite the day ahead of me. Today I'm meeting with the ladies at Maven Talent to discuss the possibility of them representing me as my manager, or managers, I'm not entirely sure how that works. I'm so lucky have only be in LA for two months and already have a meeting with a manager! Hopefully it all goes well and they can help me book some big commercial work! I'd prefer a Garnier commercial...I mean my everyday hair flip is as good as Ariel's.
 
image
 
After my meeting with them I'm headed home to Vegas for the weekend! My first official act of the weekend will be attending the 10pm premiere of Breaking Dawn with my sisters and my mom. My sister's are both HUGE Twilight fans and my mother just goes along because she enjoys the fact that something in this world brings my sisters together in silent peace for two to three hours. After that my weekend will be filled with visiting friends, seeing a show at my high school, and of course spending time with the family. Home sweet home...
 
 
This morning my roommate and I met with the landlord for the new apartment that we're getting, it was glorious. She's so organized and easy to work with; unlike our current landlord who still doesn't know that I live here, or that we have a cat...not to mention the fact that we have two. So with that being said, the other day when I was home alone with the cats this woman knocked on the door. Being the kind person I am I answered thinking maybe she was a neighbor that needed help with something or whatever...NOPE. She said she was the manager.
image
 
As she introduced herself to me little princess Sophie ran right out the door, I grabbed her just in time so she wouldn't escape but was certainly seen by the manager. She asked if she could show our apartment to some people RIGHT NOW and I panicked and said, "yeahijustneedtoooummmcouldyouwaitlikkwelllll," very articulate I know. She said, "Oh we can give you a few minutes or whatever you need." "YESPERFECTTHANKYOU," I kind of screamed. Door slam. See at any other time I would've showed them no problem, however all of my stuff is in my room and the cats and the disposal is broken and no just no. So I called Jenny and after we formulated a plan to hide the cats in the closet and throw all my belongings out the window we decided just to tell her that I couldn't show the place...to just say no. That went over surprisingly well, she said it was totally fine and that she knew it was short notice. *This is why you shouldn't withhold information from people, I don't say lie because we aren't lying...just withholding information.
 
Well I'm off to my meeting but before I leave you I want to show you a special video. If you aren't inspired by the holiday season yet then this will certainly get you there! Enjoy!
 
That's all for now,
Ashley
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment