Thursday, January 17, 2013

Girls Girls Girls

For those of you who haven't watched the HBO series Girls, you're out of your mind. I started watching the series after the Golden Globes, where Lena Dunham was awarded Best Actress in a Comedy Series and the show also won Best Comedy Series! Who run the world? 
 
 
 
Another thing that I highly recommend is power yoga. Come to the class prepared to work so hard you won't be able to move the following day, but also be prepared to be entertained. My roommate Jenny and I went to power yoga on Tuesday night and we had a glorious time with a hilarious instructor. *Just so you can get a visual* this guy is a huge, ripped, black man. I don't even know if I can do this guy any justice while describing how funny he was. He did this thing where he would vocalize what we were thinking and then respond like, "AHHH I HATE YOU" "No ya don't" "YOU BASTARD, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" "You wanna look good don't you?" He also talked a lot about Compton. At one point in the class he said, while smacking his ass, "I ONLY DEAL WITH COMPTON!!" He did this of course to tell us that he'll make sure we have big beautiful asses by the end of this!
 
More life recommendations by Ashley Nunes include Apple Crisp...do it. My roommate found a pretty healthy recipe for it online which we tried last night....mmmmmm. This would not be complete without a scoop of vanilla fro yo on top!

View photo.JPG in slide show
 
 
 

There's one more thing on my list of must do's for you...Porto's bakery/cafe. You must go there, I've never had anything there that I didn't love! Today for lunch I had a Southwest chicken salad and chi tea latte. Mmmmmm, another one of my personal favorites from there are the mashed potato balls. What's that? Well it's a meatball covered in mashed potatoes and then deep fried....like what? Heaven I tell you, simply heaven.
 
I must now unfortunately leave you, but I left you with quite a bit of homework. Girls, Power yoga, apple crisp, and Porto's.
 
Good luck,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment